10:00-10:15 Welcome and opening speeches
10:15-11:15 Panel 1: Innovative economy – how to invest and what to invest in?
- People or machines? New challenges faced by entrepreneurs in the age of digitization and automation
- Know how, technology, new distribution models, long-term cost advantage, opex or capex – what are the best areas for investment?
- Largest foreign transactions and acquisitions – a convenient model for market access with a brand and local contacts?
- What do investors prefer: innovation or rather sustainable growth? How much to invest in relation to revenue and profit to effectively develop a company?
11:15-11:45 Networking break
11:45-12:45 Panel 2: From a start-up to Fortune 500 – how to finance this rocky road
- “One size doesn’t fit all” – optimum sources of funding at different stages of company development (seed capital, VC, PE, banks, stock market, public funding)
- Most frequent mistakes made by companies in their financing strategies (debt, using home equity only, etc.)
- How to finance the most innovative and risky projects without endangering the entire company?
- Know how – proven techniques of supporting companies used by private equity funds.
13:45-14:45 Panel 3: New business models in the age of technological revolution.
- How new technologies force companies to redefine business models? Does every company today have to think and act like a technology company?
- Systemic implementation of innovations in the organizational structures. Participation in the technology race vs business results.
- New revolution – gigantic data explosion. How to avoid mistakes during implementation of big data and cybersecurity solutions.
- Cloud computing vs innovation and business transformation in organizations.
14:45-15:00 Networking break
15:00-16:00 Panel 4: Polish companies on the global arena
- How to prepare a company to operate on global markets? Where to look for opportunities and competitive advantages?
- What determines the success on a global scale – strong brand, innovative product or maybe the size of home market?
- Current perspectives for entrepreneurs in the area of acquiring capital for global development
- Export credits, concessions and legal aspects. Optimal protection of the export process.
18:30-19:00 Welcome drink and registration for gala
19:00-20:00 „Investment Diamonds Gala”
20:00-24.00 Evening banquet
Concert of Anna Kostrzewska & Band