10:00-10:30 Welcome and opening speeches
Katarzyna Włodek-Makos – Director of the Economic Development Department, City of Warsaw
10:30-11:30 Plenary session: The real estate market in Poland- an investor’s perspective
- New routes of foreign capital inflow to Poland’s real estate market
- The current real estate development trends. What makes a good investment?
- Does the investment climate in Poland favor new ventures? Creating favorable financing options and mortgages.
- Institutional investors and their expectations towards the real estate market.
Mira Kantor-Pikus – Partner, Head of Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, Capital Markets, Cuchman&Wakefield
1. Anna Duchnowska – Senior Director of Asset Management, Head of Polish Operations, Invesco Real Estate
2. Adam Gola – President of the Board, Pocztylion-Arka Powszechne Towarzystwo Emerytalne SA
3. Mirosław Januszko – President of the Board, 6B47 Poland
4. Bartosz Puzdrowski – Managing Director, Marvipol Logistics
5. Mariusz Rodak – General Director, BPI Real Estate Poland
6. Christopher Siemieński – Head of the Business Development and Marketing Department, CFE Polska
11:30-12:00 Networking break
12:00-13:00 Panel 2: The Retail industry and its challenges
- E-commerce and the shopping malls: allies or foes?
- The influence of Big Data on the industry- opportunities, and challenges. How the new technologies shape the retail sector?
- New pricing opportunities in an era of the digital revolution: trends and challenges.
- Revitalization, refurbishing or expansion? How to adjust to the market needs and increase the worth of commercial properties?
Grzegorz Furtak – Founder of PricingLAB, pricing expert
1. Sylwia Bilska – Customer Director, Central Europe, Board Member, Tesco
2. Agnieszka Nowak – General Director of Galeria Północna, Globe Trade Centre
3. Tomasz Szewczyk – Managing Partner, Acteeum Central Europe
4. Przemysław Wierzbicki – Attorney-at-law, KKLW Kurzyński Łyszyk Wierzbicki
5. Paulina Żur – Managing Director, Katharsis Development
14:00-14:15 Case study
14:15-15:15 Panel 3: Offices of the future
- Technology for business. Proptech – digital revolution on the office space market
- Innovative security – automation for buildings and modern security systems of office properties.
- Managing the portfolios of large organizations. Trends pertaining to the letting of spaces to global organizations.
- Intelligent and productive offices of the future. How office’s ergonomic space and interior design affect work efficiency and the employees involvement.
Tadeusz Brach – Deputy Chancellor of Warsaw School of Economics, President of the Institute for Real Estate Management
1. Joanna Blumert – Associate, Cushman & Wakefield
2. Michał Dobrowolski – Managing Director, BREMA
3. Beata Osiecka – President of the Board, Kinnarps Polska
4. Ryszard Podgórski – Vice President of the Board, Konsalnet Security
5. Artur Pollak – President of the Board, APA Group
15:15-15:45 Networking break
15:45-16:45 Panel 4: The golden era of the Polish warehouse market
- The growing need for modern storage spaces in an era of e-commerce. How to maintain the upward trend in the warehouse market?
- Quality-certificates, lower costs of building usage and eco-friendly solutions: current trends in warehousing. What do the tenants require?
- What attracts investors to the Polish warehouse market? Condition and determinants of the dynamic development of the industry
- A warehouse of the future – How to lower the costs of company operations through modern logistics solutions?
Prof. dr hab. Bogdan Klepacki – Head of Department of Logistics at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences WULS-SGGW
1. Dr hab. Halina Brdulak – Professor of Warsaw School of Economics, Institute of International Management and Marketing,
Collegium of World Economy at WSE
2. Bartłomiej Czuba – Deputy Head, Structured & Mezzanine Finance, mBank SA
3. Robert Dobrzycki – Managing Partner, Panattoni Europe
4. Andrzej Kozłowski – Member of the Board, CEO Airfreight Seafreight & Rail, ROHLIG SUUS Logistics SA
4. Dr hab. Krzysztof Rutkowski – Professor of Warsaw School of Economics and Chair of the Department of Logistics at WSE
5. Joanna Sinkiewicz – Head of Industrial & Logistics Agency, Cushman & Wakefield
16:45 Premium Real Estate Party
Host: Anna Wodzyńska – compere, actress