16:00-16:05 Welcome speech:
Beata Radomska – CEO of Executive Club
Prof. Michał Kleiber – Chairman of the Council of Executive Club, President of the Polish Academy of Sciences in the years 2007-2015
16:05-16:20 Official inauguration
Speech of a Special Guest- Sony Kapoor – Director of Re-Define think tank, CEO of Court Jesters Consulting
16:20-17:35 Opening Panel: Technological Horn of Plenty
- Progressive digitization of business. Threat or opportunity for the growth of the society and economy?
- Which branches of the economy have the highest potential in the next 10 years and which are doomed to fail?
- What is Poland’s place in the technological race, and which branches of the Polish industry are the most susceptible to the changes associated with progressive digitization and automation?
- The influence of robotics on inequalities – how to solve the problem of moving balance from work to capital
Moderator: Prof. Piotr Płoszajski – Head of the Department of Management Theory, SGH Warsaw School of Economics
1. Zsolt Fekete – President of the Management Board, Algotech Polska
2. Tomasz Gościniak – Vice-president and General Director, MicroStrategy Poland
3. Sony Kapoor – Director of Re-Define think tank, CEO of Court Jesters Consulting
4. Marcin Lewandowski – Member of the Board, Grupa GPEC
5. Michał Sieczko – Senior Manager at Canon’s Professional Services Division, Canon Polska
17:35-18:00 Networking break
18:00-19:15 Panel 2: Sharing Economy
- Sharing Economy – an idea, where „access” is more important than „ownership”
- The transformation of economic models as we know them. The risk associated with collaborative and sharing economy. Which sectors are most vulnerable?
- Can innovative sharing economy services affect economic growth? Potential for generating income through “share” system.
- Real estate sector vs “new” economy. How will it affect the traditional real estate business?
Moderator: Prof. Witold Orłowski – Member of the National Development Council of the President of the Republic
of Poland, Rector of the Vistula Academy of Finance and Business
1. Władysław Grochowski – President of the Management Board, Arche Group
2. Maciej Panek – CEO and owner of the PANEK S.A. and UAB PANEK
3. Prof. Bolesław Rok – Deputy Director of Centre of Ethics in Business and Social Innovations
4. Bartłomiej Zagrodnik – President of the Management Board, Walter Herz
5. Dariusz Żuk – Co-founder & CEO, Business Link Poland
19:15-20:30 Networking & Welcome Drink
20:30-21:30 European Leadership Awards ceremony
21:30-24:00 Evening reception
10:00-10:30 Speech of a Special Guest:
Prof. Bernd Lucke – Professor of Economy, lecturer of University in Hamburg and the University of British Columbia
10:30-11:45 Panel 1: Sustainable growth in business
- Profit not at all costs? How to maintain balance in striving for a maximum economic prosperity?
- Sustainable development – the only way for future development of the company in the long-term perspective?
- Health as the most important capital of society. Groundbreaking innovations in medicine and pharmacy as a guarantee of economic well-being.
- Is it possible to use new technologies to have a positive effects on sustainable growth in business?
Moderator: Agaton Koziński – Editor, publicist, Polska The Times
1. Jean-André Barbosa – Executive Vice President Europe, Future Pipe Industries
2. Łukasz Czepiel – President of the Management Board, Pfizer Trading
3. Joanna Erdman – Vice-President of the Management Board, ING Bank Śląski S.A.
4. Prof. Michał Kleiber – Chairman of the EC Council, Vice-president of the European Academy of Sciences
and Arts, President of The European Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences
5. Prof. Bernd Lucke – Professor of economy, lecturer of University in Hamburg and University of British Columbia
11:45-12:15 Networking break
12:15-12:45 Speech of a Special Guest
Prof. Santiago de la Cierva – Professor of IESE Business School, Founder and first Director of television agency Rome Reports
12:45-14:00 Panel 2: Visionary organizations
- Pathway to greatness. What are the trademark traits of organizations that have succeeded and endured in the changing reality?
- Intra-entrepreneurship – how to bring the small business flexibility to a large corporation? Can the grassroots leadership enhance entrepreneurial spirit?
- Masters of transformation – innovation for productivity. How a small company can become a leader thanks to global networks and information technologies.
- The innovation DNA in a company’s system. How to sustainably build the company’s ability to discover new business opportunities?
Moderator: Prof. Cezary Wójcik – Professor of leadership and economics, Founder and Director of the Center for Leadership
1. Prof. Santiago de la Cierva – Professor of IESE Business School
2. Anna Jakób – Member of the Board, Grupa GPEC
3. Piotr Paszczyk – President of the Management Board, APN Promise S.A.
4. Anna Poliszkiewicz, ACCA – Director, Vistra
5. Rafał Trusiewicz – President of the Management Board, Katharsis Development
15:00-15:15 Speech of a Special Guest
Dr Paweł Urbański – Director, Warsaw University of Technology Business School
15:15-16:30 Panel 3: Impact of robotics and automation
- Science for industry – Automation and robotics as the future of the fourth industrial revolution.
- Development of technology and artificial intelligence – a threat to traditional business models?
- Future of the job market and the required competencies – wherein people are still better at vs jobs that will disappear in the age of technological revolution
- How should employees adjust to the job market of the future? How to appropriately train, develop competences, and requalify staff?
1. Krystyna Boczkowska – President of the Management Board, Robert Bosch
2. Piotr Czarnecki – President of the Management Board, Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.
3. Michał Kreczmar – Director, Digital Transformation, PwC Polska
4. Prof. Krzysztof Michalik – Head of the Artificial Intelligence Department at the Faculty of Information
Technology and Communication University of Economics in Katowice
5. Artur Pollak – President of the Management Board, APA Group
6. Dr Paweł Urbański – Director of Warsaw University of Technology Business School
16:45-19:00 Executive Banquet & Networking
Restaurant Pod Gigantami